Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. We are focused on continuing to provide the highest standards of excellence at all levels of cricket from “playground to Test arena”.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Operations Director will play a key role in the organisation’s future growth strategy. Taking full responsibility for full soft and hard services within the management of the facilities of the organisation.
Having a lead role in delivering a consistent and prioritised customer focus across all operational teams. Along with responsibility for maintenance and engineering on site, and also catering, cleaning, reception, ticket office and security.
This is a critical assurance role overseeing and managing all compliance practices and controls within the Club. Maintaining and being responsible for all key relationships with all local responsible authorities.
The Operations Director will perform a key link role between all internal and external stakeholders balancing the maximisation of the Club’s operational profitability within a safe environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Considerable years experience in large scale FM environment, ideally within a stadium environment.
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and managing workforce for catering, cleaning, reception, maintenance and engineering, building security and car parking within a large customer facing building/facility.
- Experience of safety/stewarding and ideally having held a safety certificate within a stadium/major event environment.
- Previous experience of P&L responsibility circa £5m, with commercial awareness and a clear ability to evaluate data, identify trends and produce appropriate action plans to rectify problems
- Demonstrate leadership experience, able to communicate, negotiate and influence at a senior management/board level.
A natural leader and communicator, you will be highly motivated and have the drive, commitment and enthusiasm to ensure that the operations teams are working effectively to deliver a high level of service and quality.
After reading the Job Description and Person Specification If you feel you have the experience, skills and qualities required please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resources Manager, LCCC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations Director Job Description: http://www.lccc.co.uk/download/Operations-Director.doc
Operations Director Person Specification: http://www.lccc.co.uk/download/Operations-Director-Person-Specification.doc
Closing date is 19th December 2012.
Rate this article
The Coaching Young People and Adults Course dates start October 2015 ... Full story