District Cricket Coaches
Manchester Cricket Development Group is seeking experienced individual(s) to help deliver on their 2013 district cricket programme.
The role will include:
- Attendance at all MCDG matches at relevant age group (dates can be found at mancyouth.play-cricket.com)
- Regular liaison with relevant team manager
- Regular liaison with Community Cricket Coach
- Assist in taking warm up & related cricket activities prior to each match as required by team manager
- Assist in providing key instruction to team prior to matches
- Be responsible, along with team manager, for the behaviour of team both on and off the field of play
- Assist in providing post match feedback and key points
- Scoring duties
There is a possibility of more fixtures dependent upon the success of individual squads in the league programme.
- Minimum of UKCC 2 coaching qualification
- CRB cleared
- Valid 1st Aid certificate and SPC certificate
- ECBCA membership
- Knowledge of the LCB player pathway
Working hours must be flexible. Matches can take place throughout the traditional working day. Applicants must bear in mind that they will be expected to be present for the duration on each match.
Match expenses will be paid; this is dependent upon experience, coaching level and availability.
All interested parties should contact Rob Tipping (Manchester Cricket Development Coach) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate this article
Chair of the Greater Manchester Cricket League Steering Group Martin Kay gives his views on the proposals with league cricket in Greater Manchester. ... Full story