Labour Resourcing Manager
Full Time Permanent Salary commensurate with experience.
Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. Maximising the opportunities of our new £45m re-developed stadium and conference and events facilities.
We are looking for an individual to have responsibility to manage the variable workforce for the business in line with the events taking place at the venue.
The position will be responsible for the management, control and booking of all non-fixed variable labour across the Club, to include catering, hospitality, hotel, stadium, cricket and grounds. The role will also assist with the recruitment and training of the variable labour to meet the needs of the business, ensuring that the appropriate quantity and best possible quality of staff are booked to work at each event.
Key responsibilities within this position include:
- Management of key labour percentage across all parts of the business.
- Controlling and management of the booking of all variable event labour.
- Liaising with all Managers on allocation of fixed labour within event planning.
- Produce and action a recruitment plan for variable labour supporting the development of a bank of zero hours labour.
- Training programme to help build a trained bank of zero hours labour.
Essential requirements for this position are:
- Yield management experience, with knowledge of resource management systems and processes.
- Experience of working in a comparable staffing manager role within the conference & events, or hospitality or hotel and leisure industry.
- Development and maintenance of variable labour booking software.
- Recruitment and interviewing experience.
- Numerate with strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills. Able to build relationships quickly.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Flexible with working arrangements.
Please take a look at the full job description and if you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, LCCC, to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 19th April 2013.
Click link to download and view Labour Resourcing Manager job description.
Rate this article
South West Manchester CC, which is at the end of Ellesmere Road, Chorlton, Manchester will run cricket sessions for people with disabilities and it is hoped the club will become a centre for disability cricket in the area. ... Full story