Event Safety Supervisors & Stewards
Salary commensurate with experience. Hours variable.
Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. We are focused on continuing to provide the highest standards of excellence at all levels of cricket from “playground to Test arena”.
With our £40m redevelopment project nearly complete Old Trafford will once again be the focal point for Domestic and International cricket in 2013. Promising an exciting cricket season ahead for both Lancashire CC and also with the return of an Ashes Test to Old Trafford.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people to ensure that everyone who comes to Old Trafford has an enjoyable and safe day.
As a Safety supervisor/Steward you will work match days and other events, ensuring the safety and well being of all visitors from the moment they enter the stadium until they depart.
Delivering a first-class experience through your enthusiasm, knowledge and passion for the Club. Communicating in a friendly, caring and respectful manner, creating lasting memories both on and off the field whilst visiting our iconic stadium.
- Ensuring the safety and well being of the fans and visitors at all times
- Checking tickets
- Directing fans
- Hospitality Stewarding
- Upholding ground regulations
- Fully conversant with procedures in the event of evacuations or ejections
- Assisting customers where needed
- Keeping exit routes clear
- Able to recognise problems and resolve where necessary
- Assist with emergency services as required
- To provide basic emergency First Aid
- For Supervisory roles ensure instructions issued are adhered to
- For Supervisor manage the well being of your team
- At all times remain friendly and approachable
The Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 18 years or older
- Smartly Presented
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, with a friendly and outgoing manner
- Hold NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety
- For Supervisor Level hold NOVQ Level 3 Spectator Safety
- Previous stewarding experience and for Supervisory roles, previous experience of managing a team
- Flexible with availability to work weekdays, weekends and evenings
If you are aged 18 years or older and can demonstrate you have the required experience and the key qualities for these positions please email your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate this article
Chair of the Greater Manchester Cricket League Steering Group Martin Kay gives his views on the proposals with league cricket in Greater Manchester. ... Full story