Salary commensurate with experience.
Lancashire County Cricket Club is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. Maximising the opportunities of our new £45m re-developed stadium and conference and events facilities.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to be responsible for maximising revenue through the development of effective pricing strategies for rooms and conference and events.
The position will be responsible for the development and implementation of inventory and pricing strategies for room and conference and events, based on demand, forecasting, competitor analysis and other fundamental revenue management practices.
Key responsibilities within this position include:
- Maximising the RevPAS of all function rooms.
- Generate RevPAR growth for The Lodge with the support of the Lodge Manager.
- Liaising with the Labour Resource Manager on all event labour planning and control.
- Managing event diary software, liaising with the operations management team to support revenue targets
Essential requirements for this position are:
- Proven experience in a revenue management role, within hospitality industry with C&E experience.
- Commercial awareness with a high level of accuracy and well developed analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel to a high level and also sound use of Powerpoint and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills. Able to build relationships quickly.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
Please take a look at the Job Description and if you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, LCCC, to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 3rd May 2013.
Rate this article
The NatWest U19 Club T20 is a new, vibrant competition that lets young players take ownership in their club. This is about keeping U19 players in club cricket and giving them the cricketing experience they want – fast lively matches, played with and against their friends, a great social atmosphere and a chance to make the club look and feel different for one night a week. ... Full story