Marketing & Communications Assistant
Required from May - September 2013 for the cricket season. 35 hours per week, will include evenings and weekends on match days.
Our Marketing and Communications department are looking for assistance during the 2013 cricket season.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain some hands-on experience, working at an exciting time for Lancashire, with its new £40m stadium re-development almost complete, and an Ashes test later in the summer.
- Providing support for the Marketing and Communications department in the implementation of the Club’s marketing/PR strategy
- Administration of Club’s junior Membership Club, the Thunderbolts, and any other junior activity
- Providing copy for Club website and any other Club publication
- Briefing in concepts and copy for both cricket and venue work to the Club’s creative agency, assisting with proof-reading and organising printing jobs
- Helping to plan and organise match-day activations
- Supporting Club’s social media campaign for both venue and cricket activity
- Support Marketing Manager in ensuring that the LCCC Customer Journey reaches a high standard and that the LCCC and Emirates Old Trafford brands are being protected
- Supporting Marketing & Communications team in delivering high quality spectator experience
- Manning the Thunderbolts trailer, distributing marketing collateral and promotional materials
- Supporting the Club mascot, Lanky
- Sourcing and liaising with concourse/on-pitch entertainment
- Must have an interest in cricket
- Be available from May through until the end of September
- Ideally some marketing/communications experience, either in industry or relevant marketing degree
- Capable of producing well written creative communications
- Confident in dealing with the general public
- Flexible with availability
- Highly motivated
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate, or current under graduate to gain some relevant practical experience. The role will be paid and attracts the minimum wage.
To apply, please send your CV to Human Resources email email@example.com.