Marketing Executive – Conference and Events
Salary commensurate with experience.
Emirates Old Trafford is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation with ambition and commitment to develop a World Class cricketing and entertainment venue. We are focused on continuing to provide the highest standards of excellence at all levels of cricket from ‘playground to Test arena’.
A key post in moving the business forward, the role will take a strategic lead in the creation, implementation and management of conference marketing campaigns. Maximising the opportunities of our new £45m development and new conference and events facilities.
- You will develop, own, deliver and analyse a strategic marketing plan to generate increased awareness of Emirates Old Trafford and it’s conference and events facilities.
- Drive increased revenue growth for conference and events through content led marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have 2/3 years experience in conference and events marketing.
- Experience of venue marketing with the ability to demonstrate experience of creating and executing strategic marketing plans and budgets with an ability to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns, including ROI.
- Commercially-minded individual who is capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, demonstrating attention for detail and delivering results.
- Extremely organised and armed with excellent project management skill experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with current salary details to Joanne Hunt, Human Resource Manager, to email@example.com.
Lancashire County Cricket Club is an equal opportunities employer.
Rate this article
The NatWest U19 Club T20 is a new, vibrant competition that lets young players take ownership in their club. This is about keeping U19 players in club cricket and giving them the cricketing experience they want – fast lively matches, played with and against their friends, a great social atmosphere and a chance to make the club look and feel different for one night a week. ... Full story