LSCA Hon Secretary - Volunteer Vacancy
Do you want to make a difference and help find future talented cricketers?
If you're passionate about the development of junior cricket in Lancashire and find future talented cricketers that could go on to play for Lancashire CCC and England then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
A voluntary vacancy has come up within the Lancashire Schools Cricket Association (LSCA) for an Honourary Secretary. The role will involve:
- Liaising with the LCB to assist in generating County Age Group squads fixtures.
- Liaising with County Junior managers and coaches where necessary.
- Co-ordinating the system of County Nominations and Assessments / Trials for boys age groups from Under 10 to 15.
- Organising District Cricket programme at Under 11, 13 and 15 levels.
- Administering Inter Schools competitions.
The Lancashire Schools Cricket Association is a registered charity and has its own constitution which involves annual elections to a number of key positions along with other members who form the LSCA Executive.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying please submit your name and brief details of why you want to be considered and any relevant experience. Please include contact numbers by e-mail to either:
Steve Titchard (LCB Performance Manager) email@example.com
Nigel Warne (Vice-Chairman LSCA) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Houghton (Chairman LSCA) email@example.com
Upon receipt of your expression of interest you may be asked to provide further details and possibly a CV.
Closing Date: Monday 30 September
Rate this article
On Friday 12th December the first formal meeting of the Greater Manchester Cricket Leagues was held at Bradshaw Cricket Club, Bolton. ... Full story