Campey Turfcare Demo Day
The Lancashire Cricket Groundsman's Association (LCGA) are proud to present a Campey Turfcare Demo Day in conjunction with Sisis-Dennis.
Date: Tuesday 12th March 2013
Venue: Westhoughton Cricket Club, St Georges Oval, Cappadocia Way, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 2FB
- 9.30 – 10am: Registration & Refreshments
- 10am: Working machinery demonstration including the Koro Fieldtopmaker with the New Terraplane reel, Dennis mowers and Sisis Aerators
- 12.30pm: Complimentary lunch
- 1.15pm: Pitch preparation talk from Paul Tatton ECB advisor
- 1.45pm: Talks from Stewart canvas covers, Rigby Taylor and Bow com
Please book early as numbers are limited to 100 – please complete and return reply slip available to download below and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 01260 224791.
Campey Turfcare Demo Day (258 Kb)
Rate this article
On Friday 12th December the first formal meeting of the Greater Manchester Cricket Leagues was held at Bradshaw Cricket Club, Bolton. ... Full story