Coach Education Programme 2012-13
Thank you for expressing an interest in the ECB coaching qualifications.
Producing better coaches in order to produce better players is a major objective for the ECB and we are keen to do all we can to ensure your first experience of cricket coach education is as enjoyable and inspiring as possible. As an aspiring coach, your welfare and development is a primary concern for us and we are keen that you select the most appropriate course for your own needs.
The ECB coaching philosophy relates to all of our courses and consists of the following:
Good coaching is about
- Coaching people not just cricket
- Helping people to grow and develop
- Being open and accessible to all
- Providing a safe and fun environment in which people, particularly children and young people, can enjoy their first experience of cricket, gain some success and be motivated to want to go on playing
£240 to ECBCA Members for the full set of 6 Workshops or £45 for each individual workshop
£260 to non-ECBCA Members for the full set of 6 Workshops or £50 for each individual workshop
Full LCB Coach Education Programme for 2012-13 is available to download below:
- If a candidate has their place confirmed on an LCB Coach Education Course and this candidate cancels their application within 14 days of the commencement of the course, the candidate may not be eligible for a refund (subject to LCB discretion).
- If a candidate fails to attend the course with no prior notice, then under no circumstances will this candidate receive a refund of any kind.
- If a candidate fails to complete the course and not receive certification, under no circumstances will this candidate receive a refund of any kind.
We look forward to helping you develop your coaching and wish you every success for the future.
For any questions to do with Coach Education, please contact Tony Potter (LCB Coach Education Manager) on 0161 282 4021 or email@example.com.