Guide for guests attending LCB OSCAs 2013
Please find a guide for guests attending the LCB OSCAs on Friday 19th July.
The setting for the awards is the very impressive conferencing facility "The Point", a perfect venue for our prestigious event.
Timings for the evening
- 6:45pm: Arrival & Reception / Drinks (Bars open at 6:00pm)
- 7:15pm - 7:30pm: Take seats for dinner
- 7:30pm: Master of Ceremonies - Roger Dakin
- 7:40pm: Grace and Meal including Outstanding Service to Cricket Awards - Hosted by - Bobby Denning (LCB Assistant Director / Head of Development)
- 10:30pm: Guest Speaker - Paul Nixon
- 11:15pm: Stifler's Mom - live band
- 1:00am: Bars Close
Arriving at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford
Please click to find directions to Emirates Old Trafford where there are details of travel by car and public transport.
The awards are aimed at recognising those volunteers and young people who give so much of their time and enthusiasm to the game and this is our shared opportunity to pay tribute to them.
There will be 9 categories which will be awarded on the night:
- Coach of the Year
- Groundsperson of the Year
- Young Volunteer *
- Officiating - Umpires & Scorers *
- Behind the Scenes *
- Lifetime Achiever *
- Leagues and Boards *
- Building Partnerships *
- NatWest CricketForce *
A judging panel, as selected by the LCB, has decided the shortlisted candidates and winners. The top 3 in each category have been invited to the awards and the winner will be announced on the night. The winners in the asterisked* categories will be considered as Lancashire candidates at the national OSCAs event sponsored by NatWest at Lord's later this year.
Many nominations were received and the LCB would like to congratulate the short listed candidates. Please click for full list of nominees with the winners to be announced on the evening.
Rate this article
With over 20 teams already entered, there are only a few places left in the indoor competition for Juniors (under 9s - under 15s). ... Full story