Rochdale Indoor Cricket League Video
Watch a video of the Rochdale Indoor Cricket League supported by the Rochdale Cricket Development Group and LCB.
The Indoor Cricket League based at The Soccer Factory in Rochdale has been a success so far this winter and this video gives an insight into how easy it is to join and enjoy a game of cricket through the winter months.
Also available to watch at our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/LancsCB.
Anyone can join
It doesn’t matter whether you play for fun or competitively at any standard, this is a chance to get some extra cricket in!
The league is based at Greater Manchester’s Premier Indoor Cricket Venue: The Soccer Factory, Royle Barn Road, Rochdale, OL11 3DT.
Further Details on the league are:
- Lancashire Cricket Board Affiliated League
- Qualified Umpires
- Readers 4Oz Indoor Balls Provided
- Fast 3G Synthetic Grass Outfield
- Quality FLICX Pitchs to bat on providing excellent turn and bounce!
- Everyone Bats and Everyone Bowls!
- Changing facilities and bar
- Trophies and Prizes
To Sign Up Visit: www.indoorcricketleagues.com/rochdale or Call: 0871 237 6216.
This is an excellent chance to play some cricket and not have to worry about the weather!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Sam Holt (Rochdale Cricket Development Co-ordinator) on 07889 70 72 73 / email@example.com or Matt Nixon on 0871 237 6216.
The LCB would like to thank the following for making it possible for the video to be produced:
- Matthew Nixon (Indoor Cricket League).
- Graham Fisher (MD Soccer Factory Leisure, Rochdale).
- Burnage Media Arts College for producing the video, in particular Dave Roscoe, Sulayman Garret and Ahsanullah Zazay.
- Bobby Denning (LCB Assistant Director & Head of Development)
- Sam Holt (LCB Rochdale Cricket Development Co-ordinator)
Rate this article
StreetChance is an inner-city cricket initiative run by the Cricket Foundation (registered charity 1123385), that aims to tackle youth crime and anti-social behaviour by providing positive opportunities for young people. ... Full story