New Look - Performance Category
We are pleased to announce that the new look Performance Category is now up and running on our website.
The Performance Category replaces the old Representative section of the website, with the aim of making navigation easier and bringing all areas of representative cricket into one section of the website.
This category is structured so that information can be found quickly and easily about the following areas:
- Player Pathway
- Academy (link to LCCC website)
- Emerging Players Programme
- County Boys
- County Girls
- Development Squads
- Regional Cricket
- Area Cricket
- District Cricket
- Lancashire Women
- Over 50s & 60s
- Player's Handbook
Stephen Titchard, LCB's Performance Manager, said: “With the ever increasing opportunities for players to be identified and developed at each stage of the LCB Performance Pathway, this is the right time to make everyone we service in the County aware of what is potentially available to them and strive for. All relevant topics will be available in a quick and easy structure, giving visitors the necessary information regarding our programmes. It also highlights the depth that the pathway offers to players seeking the opportunity not only to enjoy the game but to develop their skills.”
The Performance Department at the LCB is tasked with “identifying and developing talent at each stage of the player pathway” for both boys and girls. For further information about any representative cricket please contact the Performance Department at the following details.
* Stephen Titchard (Performace Manager) on 0161 868 6851 / 07786 991938 or [email protected] .
* Shaun Anders (Coach Education & Performance Officer) on 0161 868 6853 / 07795 546647 or [email protected] .
* Jenny Laycock (Women & Girls Cricket Development Officer) on 0161 868 6852 / 07713 287989 or [email protected].