Umpires & Scorers
Find out more about how to become an umpire and / or scorer.
What is the LCB Association of Cricket Officials?
The LCBACO was formed at its inaugural meeting on 27 March 2008 under the guise of the ECB Association of Cricket Officials. This replaced the old Association of Cricket Umpires & Scorers (ACU&S) and ECB Officials Association (ECBOA).
At the recent LCBACO AGM on 21st March 2012, the elected members in office are:
- President: John Holder
- Chairman: John Smith
- Vice Chairman: Tommy Wilson
- Treasurer: Hughie Evans
- Secretary: Neville Fletcher
- Training & Examination Officer: Kevin Wilson
- Scorer's Officer: Karen Knott
- Performance Officer: Peter Robinson
- Committee: Jeremy Rowe, Eric Roberts, David Heap, Frank Newby
Latest information about Cricket Officiating locally can be found in this section, or natioanally from the ECB Association of Cricket Officials below.