LCB ACO Northern Branch
Programme for meetings at Unsworth CC, Pole Lane, Bury.
Meetings take place at 7.45pm and are open to anyone interested in cricket in particular officiating. Each meeting is followed by a hot pot supper.
- October 4th : "That was the season that was"
- November 1st : "Secrecy of Scoring" Karen Knott (LCB ACO Scorer's Officer)
- December 6th : General Knowledge Quiz
- January 3rd : AGM and President's evening
- February 7th : Guest speaker - John Punchard Royton CC (CLL)
- March 7th : Guest speaker -John Holder Ex Test Match and First Class umpire
- April 4th : Guest speaker- Alan Stuttard Walsden CC (CLL)
Chairman LCB ACO Northern Branch
Rate this article
Certainly the mileage will be less ... Full story