The Player's Handbook is currently being updated and will be added here shortly.
The Player's Handbook includes information regarding the LCB Performance programme including:
- Details on the player pathway
- Players' code of conduct
- Safe Hands Policy including parental / guardian consent forms
- Current contact details of Managers and Coaches
- Ground information for the summer match programme
For any queries on Player's Handbook please contact:
* Stephen Titchard (Performace Manager) on 0161 868 6851 / 07786 991938 or [email protected] .
* Shaun Anders (Coach Education & Performance Officer) on 0161 868 6853 / 07795 546647 or [email protected] .
* Jenny Laycock (Women & Girls Cricket Development Officer) on 0161 868 6852 / 07713 287989 or [email protected].
Rate this article
South West Manchester CC, which is at the end of Ellesmere Road, Chorlton, Manchester will run cricket sessions for people with disabilities and it is hoped the club will become a centre for disability cricket in the area. ... Full story