Women & Girls Cricket Sessions
Southport & Birkdale Women's & Girls Cricket Club will be starting their training sessions from 24 April.
If you answer yes to any of the following then this is for you!
1. Always wanted to give cricket a go but never had the opportunity?
2. Played many years ago and would like to have a go again?
3. Played at school, college or university and want to take it further?
4. Play cricket in the winter and want to play in the summer?
5. Play District or County cricket?
Women and Girls cricket sessions at Southport & Birkdale CC commence on 24 April.
Address: Trafalgar Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2HF
Contact: Rachel Porter on 07816 969281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Sessions: Wednesday Nights from 5:00pm - 6:00pm (U11-U13) and 6:00pm - 7:00pm (U15 & above)
Download flyer below.
Supported by the Lancashire Women's Cricket Development Group.