Platinum Membership Opt-Out Form
The deadline for opting out of becoming a Platinum Member is Saturday 1 August 2020.
As per the letter we sent to you from our Acting Chairman Les Platts and CEO Daniel Gidney, if you are able to kindly donate your 2020 membership fee to the Club, we will automatically upgrade your membership to become a Platinum Member with the following benefits:
- 25% off your 2021 membership
- Your name permanently displayed on a wall in the new stand
- Access to First priority window to purchase international tickets for England v India in 2021. This would be in advance of second priority window for new and renewed Members for 2021
- 20% off shirts and merchandise in the Club Shop for 2021
- An invitation to a thank you dinner with a high-profile Legend in 2021
- Access to County and One Day games at other named grounds for 2021. This is subject to final confirmation from other Counties.
To become a Platinum Member, you do not need to do anything, however if you feel unable to donate your 2020 membership fee, we thank you for considering this and ask that you opt-out by using the button below.
When we receive confirmation of the full 2020 domestic schedule from the ECB, we will contact you with full details. Once we have considered the full impact of this schedule on your 2020 membership and if you’ve opted out of becoming a Platinum Member, we will provide details of how to apply for a refund in October 2020. Should you prefer the refund to be credited to your account to use to pay for your 2021 membership please tick the box on the opt-out form below.
For more details visit out Platinum Membership FAQs here.