Cricket Coaching MATters
Teach your youngsters to bat better in less time!
"The best thing we have ever bought for our juniors." South Shore CC
"A fantastic tool." Burnley CC
"The results are staggering." Blackpool CC
"Great, we recommend it." Accrington CC
"Stunning results." Denton West CC
"An excellent coaching tool." Formby CC
"A must for all clubs." Clitheroe CC
The comments above are just a small sample made by clubs in Lancashire.
Visit www.cricketcoachingmats.com to find out more.
Clicking the link will show you the Coaching Mat being used at the Adil Rashid Cricket Academy: www.tinyurl.com/dcmats2013.
The Cricket Coaching Mat
- Is made from hard wearing artificial grass
- Is light and easy to transport and to set up
- Has footprints supplied to ensure correct footwork
- Has 5 tees of different heights to practice front foot and back foot shots
- Has 39 holes drilled to recreate 7 different lines of ball
- Allows a batter to play a shot up to 10 times in just one minute
- Comes with a Coaching CD with 16 video clips, audio files and coaching pages
Don’t get caught behind....other clubs!
Invest in a cricket coaching mat this season.
Rate this article
The NatWest U19 Club T20 is a new, vibrant competition that lets young players take ownership in their club. This is about keeping U19 players in club cricket and giving them the cricketing experience they want – fast lively matches, played with and against their friends, a great social atmosphere and a chance to make the club look and feel different for one night a week. ... Full story