EWCT Small Grant Scheme (SGS) 2014
Details of England & Wales Cricket Trust (EWCT) - Small Grant Scheme (SGS) for 2014 is now available.
- The SGS14 will focus on a theme of ‘Helping create a sustainable future for Cricket Clubs’. If there is any doubt about project eligibility please contact Paul Bryson at his contact details below before submitting.
- The scheme will open to applications from Monday March 3rd and will close on Monday May 19th. Applications received after this date will not be processed.
- The LCB will then undertake a decision making process and submit applications to ECB for processing no later than 23rd June.
- Clubs who received an award from EWCT SGS 2013 are not eligible to reapply in 2014.
- Clubs will be required to complete their projects within 4 months of receiving an Offer Letter from EWCT.
- Please consider that the LCB have a budget of £23,000 towards the overall scheme in 2014.
- Please post your application and quote to Paul Bryson at Emirates Old Trafford (Address below). Do not email in case they are missed.
Please ensure you read the Guidance Notes carefully. Once you have read the attached documents, should you have any questions, please contact Paul.
SGS14 Application Form (158 Kb)
Paul Bryson (Clubs & Leagues Manager)
Address: Lancashire Cricket Board, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX
Tel: 07764 922839 / 0161 868 6857 / email@example.com
Rate this article
England Women’s Cricketer, Susie Rowe, visited Levenshulme High School on Wednesday 13th February to raise awareness of a new StreetChance girls’ session in Manchester. ... Full story